General admission tickets permit you to re-enter on the same day, however, this is subject to change at any time without notice. Re-entry during busy periods like spring break, winter break and other school holidays will not be permitted. Be sure to get your hand stamped before leaving to gain re-entry when it is available. Note: Group tickets do not permit re-entry.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer a family discount on tickets?
- I have a ticket without a scheduled entry time. How do I reserve my timeslot?
- What is included with my ticket?
- What's included in my Standard Entry Ticket?
- Do you offer a senior citizen rate?
- Do you have a re-entry policy?
- Can I buy tickets for a same day visit?
- What is an Online Saver ticket?
- What is a Flexible Admission Ticket?
- How do I buy a ticket?