When booking your ticket you will be asked to select a date and time for your arrival. This helps us make your experience more enjoyable by reducing queue times, speeding up your entry in to the attraction and reducing crowding. Once inside the attraction, you may stay as long as you like!
Articles in this section
- What's included in my Standard Entry Ticket?
- Do you have a re-entry policy?
- I have a ticket without a scheduled entry time. How do I reserve my timeslot?
- What is included with my ticket?
- Do you offer a family discount on tickets?
- Do you offer a senior citizen rate?
- Can I buy tickets for a same day visit?
- What is an Online Saver ticket?
- What is a Flexible Admission Ticket?
- How do I buy a ticket?