During peak times, you may experience a short wait in the "I Have Tickets" line as guests enter the Center. The first experience in the Center is a live show that takes approximately 15 minutes. Guests may need to wait in line until the next show begins during their reservation time.
Articles in this section
- What's included in my Standard Entry Ticket?
- Do you offer a family discount on tickets?
- Do you have a re-entry policy?
- Do you offer a senior citizen rate?
- Can I buy tickets for a same day visit?
- What is an Online Saver ticket?
- What is a Flexible Admission Ticket?
- How do I buy a ticket?
- Why do I need to book a date and time for my visit?
- How can I get the best price?