When booking your ticket you will be asked to select a date and time for your arrival. This helps us make your experience more enjoyable by reducing wait times, speeding up your entry in to the attraction and reducing crowding. Once inside the attraction, you may stay as long as you like!
Articles in this section
- Why do I have to pick a time?
- How do I book tickets online?
- What payment cards do you accept for an online booking?
- I have received an error message when making a booking?
- Will I be able to print tickets purchased from my mobile devices?
- What if I receive an error adding an item to my cart?
- How do I buy a ticket?
- What if my transaction fails due to an error regarding my billing address?
- Do you accept the Euro or other foreign currency?
- Why do I need to book a date and time for my visit?